Here are our church announcements from last Sunday:
- Food Pantry: The food pantry has been seeing increased demand in recent weeks. We could use more donations of fresh produce and canned goods. Feel free to drop your donations at the church on Thursday during the pantry hours from 3:00 to 5:00. We also would welcome some more hands to organize and pack bags for our guests.
- Grief Share is going well. Please spread the word to anyone who might benefit from being a part of this journey with supportive people who will help them as they heal from their loss.
- We’re looking for more people to join our prayer team. If you’re interested, please contact pastor Scott. Also, feel free to invite anyone who needs prayer to either call or message the church for prayer at any time.
- Wednesday Bible Study: meeting by Zoom this week. If you would like a link to the meeting, message the church.
- Join our Facebook group to join our conversations about what God is doing and ways we can live and share the love of Jesus.