Here are our church announcements from last Sunday:
- Food Pantry: The food pantry has been seeing increased demand in recent weeks. We could use more donations of fresh produce and canned goods. Feel free to drop your donations at the church on Thursday during the pantry hours from 3:00 to 5:00. We also would welcome some more hands to organize and pack bags for our guests.
- Grief Share is going well. Please spread the word to anyone who might benefit from being a part of this journey with supportive people who will help them as they heal from their loss.
- We’re looking for more people to join our prayer team. If you’re interested, please contact pastor Scott. Also, feel free to invite anyone who needs prayer to either call or message the church for prayer at any time.
- Wednesday Bible Study: meeting by Zoom this week. If you would like a link to the meeting, message the church.
- Join our Facebook group to join our conversations about what God is doing and ways we can live and share the love of Jesus.
The First Church Food Pantry is open today from 3:00 to 5:00. Anyone is welcome to receive a bag or box of groceries. Come to the church at 332 Baynes Street (the corner of Baynes and Potomac). We’ll be at the parking lot entrance. We can also arrange deliveries when necessary. Email or message the church for assistance.
Worship with us today!
Bless the Lord oh my soul. Let all that is within me praise God’s Holy Name! We are excited to worship the Lord this morning. Join us in person at 11:00 or online here at Facebook Live. Today, our message is “Are You in Debt?” Our focus is the idea of a debt of love and God’s amazing grace.
Here is some information to help you participate in worship online:
- The response to our interactive opening prayer is “Let everything that has breath praise the Lord!”
- Today’s songs are Victory In Jesus and Amazing Grace.
- The scripture readings are Romans 13:8-14 and Matthew 18:15-20
- Please leave a prayer request in the comment section so that we can celebrate God’s kindness and discern God’s will with you.
- Share an offering in our app in Givelify or send a check to the church.
We’re looking forward to worshipping with you. Have a blessed Lord’s day everyone!