Praise the Lord! Praise the Lord! Let the people rejoice! God is doing great things, and we will raise our voices in worship. Join us in person at 332 Baynes Street or online here at Facebook Live at 11:00. Today, our message is “Setting an Example.” This message continues our sermon series entitled, “Extravagant Generosity.” During this month we’ll be focused on the nature of generosity and why it is a part of the Christian life. This morning we focus on how Jesus set the example of generous living.
Here is some information to help you participate in worship online:
- The response to our interactive opening prayer is “Let your example of loving, generous living inspire us all.”
- Today’s songs are “To God Be the Glory” and “I Love to Tell the Story” Look up the words online and you can sing along.
- The scripture reading is John 13:1-17 and 34-35.
- Please leave a prayer request in the comment section so that we can celebrate God’s kindness and discern God’s will with you.
- Share an offering in our app in Givelify or send a check to the church.
We’re looking forward to worshipping with you. Have a blessed Lord’s day everyone!