Announcements for June 20 -June 26:
Joys and Concerns for Prayer:
- Healing: Jean, Lee, Anita, Charlotte, Sung Jun Park
- Dorothea and Kristen as they grieve Rich
- Robin, asking for prayers for her son
- Pat, prayers for her son and his family
- Joyce, father leaving hospital in hospice care
- Avella, for a family situation
- Prayers for more fruitfulness and more opportunities to live and share the love of Jesus as God calls us.
Food Pantry: Thank you for supporting this ministry so generously! The pantry currently could use tuna, pasta, sauces, soup, vegetables, and flour. If you can donate some of these items this week, you can bring them during regular pantry hours or contact the church to arrange a drop-off time.
We also need volunteers to help with both deliveries or in-person hours. If you are interested, please contact Pastor Scott directly.
We would like to get a refrigerator for the pantry to store some of the perishable goods. If anyone knows where we might find one, contact Pastor Scott.
Bible Study: Our Bible study continues helping people discover new truths and get closer to God. You don’t have to be completing the Disciple I curriculum to join our conversations. Anyone is welcome to listen and participate as they wish. We keep it real, and we have a really good time. If you’d like the link, please contact the church. Note that there will not be Bible study on June 30.
Grief Share: We will be starting a new cohort of our grief support ministry on Monday, July 19, at 7:00 PM. If you know someone who has recently lost someone and could use the support of a caring community, have them contact us. The new cohort will begin on July 15.
Adult Sunday School: We are excited to resume Sunday School classes on Sunday, July 11 at 10:00 AM. If you would like to join an interesting conversation about applying Jesus’ teachings and other Biblical principles to your life, this is the place for you. The book and coffee are provided. Just come on out.
Mark Your Calendars:
- July 11 – Adult Sunday School begins at 10:00 AM
- July 17 – Church workday 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
- July 19 – Griefshare begins – Mondays at 7:00 PM online
- August 1 – Worship on the lawn; church cookout
- August 29 – Back to School Sunday