“Don’t talk the talk if you can’t walk the walk” has become a well-known saying. People use this to call out times when the things people say aren’t consistent with their actions. It’s been used in many different places, but this lesson applies in the church. Many of us who claim Jesus need to hear this truth so that we can be at our best with God. How do we hear such an uncomfortable reminder? Join us this morning as we begin a series about the power of being a “Doer of the Word.” Join us in person or click here to join us live on Facebook at 11:00.
Here is some information to help you participate if you’re joining us online:
- The response to our interactive opening prayer is, “Let our lives show how much we love you, Lord.”
- Today’s songs are “He Has Made Me Glad” and “Be Thou My Vision.” Look up the words online, and you can sing along.
- The scripture reading is James 1:19-26 and Luke 6:46-49.
- Please leave a prayer request in the comment section so that we can celebrate God’s kindness and discern God’s will with you.
- Share an offering in our app in Givelify or send a check to the church.
We’re looking forward to worshipping with you. Have a blessed Lord’s day, everyone!