Let everything that has breath praise the Lord!
Good advice is always a blessing. Who are those in your life who give the best advice? The Bible teaches that wisdom is a precious gift of God. Do those in your life who give advice reflect a life that shows Godly wisdom? As we continue our journey through the book of James and our sermon series “Doer of the Word,” we’ll be looking at Godly wisdom as opposed to worldly wisdom. Who would you rather be around? Who would you rather be? Join us this morning as we continue our series about the power of being a “Doer of the Word III: Real Wisdom.” Join us in person or live on Facebook at 11:00.
Here is some information to help you participate if you’re joining us online:
- The response to our interactive opening prayer is, “Blessed are you O Lord Most High!”
- Today’s songs are “Holy, Holy, Holy” and “Take My Life and Let It Be.” Look up the words online, and you can sing along.
- The scripture reading is James 3:13-18 and Matthew 5:14-16.
- Please leave a prayer request in the comment section so that we can celebrate God’s kindness and discern God’s will with you.
- Share an offering in our app in Givelify or send a check to the church.
We’re looking forward to worshipping with you. Have a blessed Lord’s day, everyone!