Let everything that has breath praise the Lord!
Why does it feel like God is so far away? People ask this question a lot. Folks ask this when prayer wasn’t answered as life is challenging. Today, we’re talking about this challenge in a different way. Maybe the distance is about our behavior more than God’s. If you want to feel closer to God, you’ll want to hear our conversation today about “Friendship With the World.” Join us this morning in person or live on Facebook at 11:00.
Here is some information to help you participate if you’re joining us online:
- The response to our interactive opening prayer is, “Lord, let your grace and glory bless us this day.”
- Today’s songs are “To God Be the Glory” and “See Ye First.” Look up the words online, and you can sing along.
- The scripture reading is James 4:1-10.
- Please leave a prayer request in the comment section so that we can celebrate God’s kindness and discern God’s will with you.
- Share an offering in our app in Givelify or send a check to the church.
We’re looking forward to worshipping with you. Have a blessed Lord’s day, everyone!