Let everything that has breath praise the Lord! Do you want to live at your best? We all need certain things to help us live at our best. This morning we conclude our series “Doer of the Word.” This message focuses on something that teaches us about what helps us live at our best. Join us this week in person or live on Facebook at 11:00 AM as we wrap up how lessons on how to be Doers of the Word.
Here is some information to help you participate if you’re joining us online:
- The response to our interactive opening prayer is, “Hear our prayer, Lord. Give us clear sight.”
- Today’s songs are “Oh How I Love Jesus” and “Lord, I Want to Be a Christian.” Look up the words online, and you can sing along.
- The scripture reading is James 5:13-20.
- Please leave a prayer request in the comment section so that we can celebrate God’s kindness and discern God’s will with you.
- Share an offering in our app in Givelify or send a check to the church.
We’re looking forward to worshipping with you. Have a blessed Lord’s day, everyone!