Let everything that has breath praise the Lord! Do you like leftovers? A lot of folks do. However, no one likes feeling like they are getting someone’s leftover time or energy. Jesus reminds us that love treats others as priorities, not leftovers. Join us this morning in person at 11:00 AM, live on Facebook then, or watch any time of Facebook or Youtube as we talk about “Leftover Love.” Click here for the stream/video.
Here is some information to help you participate if you’re joining us online:
- The response to our interactive opening prayer is, “Let us rejoice and be glad in our salvation.”
- Today’s songs are “For All the Saints” and “Leftover Love.” Look up the words online, and you can sing along.
- The scripture reading is Mark 12:38-44.
- Please leave a prayer request in the comment section so that we can celebrate God’s kindness and discern God’s will with you.
- Share an offering in our app in Givelify or send a check to the church.
We’re looking forward to worshipping with you. Have a blessed Lord’s day, everyone!