Let everything that has breath praise the Lord! It’s easy to be cynical in this world. Our news is full of stories of those who abuse power and act selfishly. Disciples of Christ should not fall into this pattern because we know the truth of God, and that truth gives us an unshakable hope. This Sunday, we celebrate the Reign of Christ and the Thanksgiving holiday. We will hear one of the reminders of why Jesus is indeed King of Kings, and we will also give thanks for the true king who comes from a place of love in all that He does for us. Click here to join us this morning in person at 11:00 AM, live on Facebook then, or watch any time of Facebook or Youtube as we talk about “Not of This World.”
Here is some information to help you participate if you’re joining us online:
- The response to our interactive opening prayer is, “Blessing and honor and glory and might be unto the Lamb!”
- Today’s songs are “To God Be the Glory” and “Oh How I Love Jesus.” Look up the words online, and you can sing along.
- The scripture reading is Revelation 1:4-8; and John 18:33-37
- Please leave a prayer request in the comment section so that we can celebrate God’s kindness and discern God’s will with you.
- Share an offering in our app in Givelify or send a check to the church.
We’re looking forward to worshipping with you. Have a blessed Lord’s day, everyone!