Let everything that has breath praise the Lord!
What’s your favorite Christmas carol? Songs have a unique way of touching our hearts, especially this time of year. On the last Sunday of Advent, we wrap up our study of The Heart that Grew Three Sizes by Matt Rawle. We remember that at the end of the story hearing the Whos singing moves the Grinch to change. Our focus today is on what might move us during this special time in our hearts. Given the need, fear, and stress that seems to be everywhere, we focus on the power of the newborn king to change our hearts and lives. Learn how to face and erase the darkness in your world this Christmas. Click here to join us live on Facebook or watch any time of Facebook or Youtube.
Here is some information to help you participate if you’re joining us online:
- The response to our interactive opening prayer is, “Our souls magnify the Lord, and our spirits rejoice in God our savior!”
- Today’s songs are “Come Thou Long Expected Jesus” and “Hark the Herald Angels Sing.” Look up the words online, and you can sing along.
- The scripture reading is Luke 1: 39-55.
- Please let us know how God is moving in your life. You can leave a celebration and/or prayer request in the comment section so that we can celebrate God’s kindness and discern God’s will with you.
- Share an offering in our app in Givelify or send a check to the church.
We’re looking forward to worshipping with you. Have a blessed Lord’s day, everyone!