Have you put it all back in the closet yet? We’ve all seen trees by the curb and brightly lit houses going back to their regular look. For them, Christmas is over. Of course, one doesn’t need to have a Christmas tree up to show the world that you love Jesus. Having those things doesn’t mean that you do. How do you show the world you love Christ? Some folks keep their faith very private and won’t share anything about the difference God makes in their lives. There’s a place for privacy, but your walk with God was never meant to be a secret. Join us this week as we talk about living your faith out loud. Click here to join us live on Facebook or watch any time of Facebook or Youtube.
Here is some information to help you participate if you’re joining us online:
- The response to our interactive opening prayer is, “Blessed be God who knows us and calls us by name.”
- Today’s songs are “He Has Made Me Glad” and “Wash O God Our Sons and Daughters.” Look up the words online, and you can sing along.
- The scripture reading is Luke 3:15-17;21-22.
- Please let us know how God is moving in your life. You can leave a celebration and/or prayer request in the comment section so that we can celebrate God’s kindness and discern God’s will with you.
- Share an offering in our app in Givelify or send a check to the church.
We’re looking forward to worshipping with you. Have a blessed Lord’s day, everyone!