Who is your “go-to” person? Everyone has a friend that they go to. This person is one for advice, a laugh, or an adventure. While it’s easy for us to go to such friends regularly, how easy is it to share such things with Jesus? We say we want to be close to Him, but we don’t do the things that would keep us close. If you’ve ever wondered how to feel closer to Christ, this is a message for you. Click here to join us live on Facebook Sunday at 11:00, or watch any time on Facebook or Youtube.
Here is some information to help you participate if you’re joining us online:
- The response to our interactive opening prayer is, “With you is the fountain of life; in your light, we see light.”
- Today’s songs are “This is the Day” and “Be Thou My Vision.” Look up the words online, and you can sing along.
- The scripture reading is John 2:1-11.
- Please let us know how God is moving in your life. You can leave a celebration and/or prayer request in the comment section so that we can celebrate God’s kindness and discern God’s will with you.
- Share an offering in our app in Givelify or send a check to the church.
We’re looking forward to worshipping with you. Have a blessed Lord’s day, everyone!