Palm Sunday! It’s the day we acknowledge Jesus’ arrival in Jerusalem for the final week of his earthly life. It’s a joyous time as the disciples sing and dance bringing out others who join the celebration. However, there are some who were not singing and shouting. This morning, we’re going to focus on the silent ones. What happens to those who may feel something but won’t say anything? It’s hard to understand love like that. Let us show you how to love out loud today. Join us this week as we Witness at the Cross from the perspective of Joseph and Nicodemus.
Click here to see us live on Facebook on Sunday at 11:00 or watch any time on Facebook or Youtube.
Here is some information to help you participate if you’re joining us online:
- The response to our interactive opening prayer is, “Blessed is He who comes in the Name of the Lord.”
- Today’s songs are “Hosanna” and “The Old Rugged Cross.” Look up the words online, and you can sing along.
- The scripture readings are John 12:12-19 and John 19:28-30;38-42.
- Please let us know how God is moving in your life. You can leave a celebration and/or prayer request in the comment section so that we can celebrate God’s kindness and discern God’s will with you.
- Share an offering in our app in Givelify or send a check to the church.
We’re looking forward to worshipping with you. Have a blessed Lord’s day, everyone!