Let everything that has breath praise the Lord!
Everyone has standards. Things have to measure up for us to have some degree of satisfaction. Do you have a standard for how well you live your life or whether a certain decision is best? It seems strange, but many people claim Christ without thinking of any such standard. Fortunately, we serve a God of grace, but we know that our standard isn’t anything goes. How do we understand what it means to live striving toward a life like Jesus? Join us this week.
We’ll be live on Facebook at 11:00, or you can watch at any time on Facebook or Youtube. Click here to see the video.
Here is some information to help you participate if you’re joining us online:
- The response to our interactive opening prayer is, “We will love our neighbor as ourselves.”
- Today’s songs are “Be Thou My Vision” and “Open My Eyes That I May See.” Look up the words online, and you can sing along.
- The Bible readings are Amos 7:7-17 and Luke 10:25-37.
- Please let us know how God is moving in your life. You can leave a celebration and/or prayer request in the comment section so that we can celebrate God’s kindness and discern God’s will with you.
- Share an offering in our app in Givelify or send a check to the church.
We’re looking forward to worshipping with you. Have a blessed Lord’s day, everyone!