Most people want to be people of their word. We work hard at saying what we mean and doing what we say. Everyone knows the disappointment of dealing with someone who does not keep their word. That’s why knowing that God promises us important things is transformational. God keeps promises. God never fails. Building your life on God’s promises changes things. Over the next few weeks, we will explore God’s promises and their impact on our lives. Join us and discover a new hope.
Click here to join us live on Facebook at 11:00, or you can watch at any time on Facebook or Youtube.
Here is some information to help you participate if you’re joining us online:
- The response to our interactive opening prayer is, “Lord, in your mercy, hear our cries.”
- Today’s songs are “Great Is Thy Faithfulness” and “Standing on the Promises.” Look up the words online, and you can sing along.
- The Bible readings are 2 Peter 1:3-11 and John 14:1-7.
- Please let us know how God is moving in your life. You can leave a celebration and/or prayer request in the comment section so that we can celebrate God’s kindness and discern God’s will with you.
- Share an offering in our app in Givelify or send a check to the church.
We’re looking forward to worshipping with you. Have a blessed Lord’s day, everyone!