Do you feel invisible sometimes? Does anyone see me? Most people have people in their lives who make them feel special. As much as we relish that feeling, someone loves us even more than that. God loves us in ways that we can’t always understand. If you don’t know God’s love in your life, join us today, because we’ll talk about how to strengthen your knowledge of God at work in your world and build that relationship. Someone sees and understands you. Join us to find out more.
We’ll be live on Facebook at 11:00, or you can watch at any time on Facebook or Youtube.
Here is some information to help you participate if you’re joining us online:
- The response to our interactive opening prayer is, “Let us praise God who is with us always.”
- Today’s songs are “This is the Day” and “Glorify Thy Name” Look up the words online, and you can sing along.
- The Bible readings are Galatians 4:1-7 and Matthew 12:46-50.
- Please let us know how God is moving in your life. You can leave a celebration and/or prayer request in the comment section so that we can celebrate God’s kindness and discern God’s will with you.
- Share an offering in our app in Givelify or send a check to the church.
We’re looking forward to worshipping with you. Have a blessed Lord’s day, everyone!