Most of us don’t like storms. It’s understandable to be afraid when things are raging out of control and there’s a potential for danger. Storms are a part of life. Everyone endures difficult seasons, but God promises that weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning. Have you known that to be true? Today, we’re going to talk about why it’s true. We’ll also talk about how to endure a difficult season when it’s hard to remember the truth of God. Joy is Coming Soon for you. Join us to talk about it, today.
We’ll be live on Facebook at 11:00, or you can watch at any time on Facebook or Youtube.
Here is some information to help you participate if you’re joining us online:
- The response to our interactive opening prayer is, “O Lord, our God, we will give thanks to You forever!”
- Today’s songs are “He Has Made Me Glad” and “Alas, and Did My Savior Bleed.” Look up the words online, and you can sing along.
- The Bible readings are Psalm 30 and John 11:17-37.
- Please let us know how God is moving in your life. You can leave a celebration and/or prayer request in the comment section so that we can celebrate God’s kindness and discern God’s will with you.
- Share an offering in our app in Givelify or send a check to the church.
We’re looking forward to worshipping with you. Have a blessed Lord’s day, everyone!