A lot of folks feel left out. Maybe you were the one picked last to play ball on the playground. Perhaps a group of people was doing something fun and didn’t ask you to go with them. Nobody likes that feeling. It’s worse than we think. There is an epidemic of loneliness around us right now. The good news is that there’s someone that wants to include everyone. Jesus wants everyone on his team. Jesus has a place for everyone. How do you understand Jesus’ invitation to come and take your place?
Click here to join the service. We’ll be live on Facebook at 11:00, or you can watch at any time on Facebook or Youtube.
Here is some information to help you participate if you’re joining us online:
- The response to our interactive opening prayer is, “God calls us to worship the Word made flesh.”
- Today’s songs are “Oh How I Love Jesus” and “Here I Am Lord.” Look up the words online, and you can sing along.
- The Bible readings are 2 Timothy 3:10-4:5 and Luke 18:1-8.
- Please let us know how God is moving in your life. You can leave a celebration and prayer request in the comment section so that we can celebrate God’s kindness and discern God’s will with you.
- Share an offering in our app in Givelify or send a check to the church.
We’re looking forward to worshipping with you. Have a blessed Lord’s day, everyone!