A lot of folks are struggling with things in silence. They fear that the world can’t understand their pain, or they’re afraid to share their private battle for any number of reasons. God has an answer for those struggles if you’re willing to hear Him. It’s Advent, the season of preparation for the coming of Christ. This year we invite you to take the Journey. We’re using the story of the birth of Christ to help people discern what new things God might be doing in their lives. This morning we start with God calling Mary, the mother of Jesus. Like her, your journey starts with yes. Even in your struggle, God has a word. Take the journey with us. Click here for the video.
We’ll be live on Facebook at 11:00, or you can watch at any time on Facebook or Youtube.
Here is some information to help you participate if you’re joining us online:
- The response to our interactive opening prayer is, “No word from God will ever fail. Let your Word be fulfilled in us.”
- Today’s songs are “O Come O Come Emmanuel” and “Come Thou Long Expected Jesus.” Look up the words online, and you can sing along.
- The Bible reading is Luke 1:26-38
- Please let us know how God is moving in your life. You can leave a celebration and/or prayer request in the comment section so that we can celebrate God’s kindness and discern God’s will with you.
- Share an offering in our app in Givelify or send a check to the church.
We’re looking forward to worshipping with you. Have a blessed Lord’s day, everyone!